Topic: Intro page parallax issue
geraint pro asked 4 years ago
There's something weird happening to the background image when I navigate away from an intro page and back again. This is for on an intro page with parrallax (jarallax) e.g. the minimalist intro here https://mdbootstrap.com/angular/sections/intros/.
At first glance its not easy to spot as the default resolution hides the problem so please follow the steps below to reproduce the behaviour:
- Open this link https://jarallaxissue.azurewebsites.net
- Zoom out on the browser as far as you can, noting that the image takes up the whole screen.
- click on "about" in the menu or the button in the middle. (observe the repeated image on the about page, Press F5 returns that page to a single image)
- click home. (observe the repeated image again)
- press F5 to return the form to its original state. (single image) - update - just noticed that F5 is not working but reloading the original page shows the full image again.
I get the same behaviour if I navigate to any page from the home or about page and back again. Am I missing something obvious or is this a known issue?
My example site has no other styles other than the one from the example which I placed in the root styles.scss folder. I don't get this issue if I remove the class="view jarallax" which of course is what I need to get the parallax effect.
Hopefully its an easy fix as this is driving me nuts.
Hire our experts to build a dedicated project. We'll analyze your business requirements, for free.
- User: Pro
- Premium support: No
- Technology: MDB Angular
- MDB Version: -
- Device: -
- Browser: -
- OS: -
- Provided sample code: No
- Provided link: Yes