Topic: copyright question.
helloworld free asked 5 years ago
Hello, I have question about copyright. There is a website I'm building and which will be commercially used. And, I'm the only developer in the org and there is no plan to use MDB Pro(paid version).
- In order to prevent violating MDB Copyright, what things should I be careful?
- In some menu, I can see some pre-designed components having "MDB Pro" tag. Is it only for MDB Pro?
Dawid Adach pro answered 5 years ago
- MDB Free is a MIT Licensed software therefore you can use it as you want as long as you leave a contribution to https://mdbootstrap.com and content of the MIT license in the project (i.e. comment inside the file or a readme file) . MDB PRO has it's own license which you an find here: http://mdbootstrap.com/license in terms of contribution you don't have to leave any.
- Indeed, once you browse our documentation you will note there some of the components have a label indicating that there are available in MDB PRO. If there is no label next to it, the component is available in MDB Free.
Hire our experts to build a dedicated project. We'll analyze your business requirements, for free.
Specification of the issue
- User: Free
- Premium support: No
- Technology: General Bootstrap questions
- MDB Version: -
- Device: -
- Browser: -
- OS: -
- Provided sample code: No
- Provided link: No