Topic: Calendar not responsive
Hi. We purchased the Calendar plugin and are having a few issues with it. Expected:
- Left, Right, Month, List, Today buttons resize and align correctly in responsive view or in mobile view.
- Month view calendar should expand to be the height of the page that the calendar is on so that you don't have to scroll if there is room.
- If there are multiple items on the one calendar day, the text '+2 more' is displayed and is aligned correctly.
- Buttons are on top of each other and do not resize or align correctly and look messy.
- Month view calendar height is shorter than the space available. The reason for this is that your code has a style added (in html which isn't best practice) to the fc-scroller itself so that it's fixed height. "fc-scroller style=overflow: hidden scroll; height: 209px;".
- If there are multiple items on the one calendar day, the text '+2 more' is displayed but is not aligned correctly, with half the text missing and looks messy.
You can also see the same behaviour on your own examples on your website if you resize the page https://mdbootstrap.com/plugins/jquery/full-calendar/ or use Chrome Developer tools and select the mobile view.
I apologize for the bugs in the calendar plugin, we will fix this as soon as possible.
- User: Pro
- Premium support: Yes
- Technology: jQuery
- MDB Version: 4.8.9
- Device: Mobile
- Browser: Chrome
- OS: Windows
- Provided sample code: No
- Provided link: Yes