nathangrieve10 free asked 5 years ago

What is the class name to do a gradient light mask?

I know how to do it with a solid colour.

But how do I do this for a gradient? I can see it be done on one of the premium templates. It says like 'RGBA-Gradient' - Though that doesn't seem to anything when I try it out. Unless there is something that must be done in CSS after that to complete it?

Marta Wierzbicka staff answered 5 years ago


here is an example:

You can create your class in CSS and add your colors and after that add this class to HTML code.

Best, Marta

nathangrieve10 free answered 5 years ago

Thanks Marta!

Also, If I was too want to use a gradient with my custom colours instead of default ones like that. How would I do that?

Marta Wierzbicka staff answered 5 years ago


try this snippet: We also add this to the documentation.

Best, Marta

Please insert min. 20 characters.


Hire our experts to build a dedicated project. We'll analyze your business requirements, for free.



Specification of the issue

  • ForumUser: Free
  • Premium support: No
  • Technology: MDB jQuery
  • MDB Version: 4.8.5
  • Device: Desktop
  • Browser: Chrome
  • OS: Windows
  • Provided sample code: No
  • Provided link: No