Topic: Material Select - Search is not working correctly
We have a few problems with the "material select control in version (up to) 4.7.7.
1.The first problem "Autofocus search input field when opening material_select with search" is not working.There is an old request on the support main page - in version 4.7.7 its still not working.
2.When the searchfield is focused and you leave the control with "Tab" key, the selection of the select control stays open until you select the next or the same select control ...
3.When the select list of the control is filtered (searched) to one item, how can we select this select - option with keyboard ?
- Yes, there is a problem with bugs with chromium there is a reason why is not showing up but we already fixed that. Material select will be a focus when you will click on it.
- I think is a bug, We will look into this as soon as possible.
- It's a good question, I will add your topic to do list with a high priority label to fix this.
sorry about your problems.
Hire our experts to build a dedicated project. We'll analyze your business requirements, for free.
- User: Pro
- Premium support: No
- Technology: MDB jQuery
- MDB Version: 4.7.7
- Device: Windows PC
- Browser: Chrome Version 73.0.3683.103
- OS: Windows 10
- Provided sample code: No
- Provided link: No
- Keyboard tab navigation to search field of material select is not working. Upon receiving the focus to search textbox, dropdown disappears and leaving inaccessible for a keyboard user
- Double material select element (second one fetching content from DB) freezes website and browser tab