Topic: Feature Request: Resize the contentSelector when slimCollapsed is toggled
abnewkirk priority asked 9 months ago
Expected behavior When all of the following conditions are true, I'd expect the identified content to be resized to fit the new with of the Sidenav without overlapping content.
- Slim property is set to true
- Mode property is set to "side"
- ContentSelector property has an identifier set
Actual behavior With these properties, the sidenav replicates the behavior of "over"
Resources (screenshots, code snippets etc.) https://gifyu.com/image/SMgKJ
Hire our experts to build a dedicated project. We'll analyze your business requirements, for free.
- User: Priority
- Premium support: Yes
- Technology: MDB Vue
- MDB Version: MDB5 1.10.0
- Device: MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2020)
- Browser: Chrome v98.0.4758.109
- OS: MacOS Monterey
- Provided sample code: No
- Provided link: Yes