Topic: Upgrade MDBVue Bootstrap 4 to Bootstrap 5
Hello, I would like to upgrade my project which currently use mdbvue bootstrap 4 to Bootstrap 5. However, it is not clear for me how to apply the upgrade to the existing project. I just need some directions prior to buying to the new mdbvue version. your prompt support is greatly appreciated
Resources (screenshots, code snippets etc.)
The migration process requires knowledge of the following steps:
- MDB migration also means migration from Vue 2 to Vue 3 => https://v3.vuejs.org/guide/migration/introduction.html
- Bootstrap is now included inside MDB files, so it's not required to add it separately in the project
- We recommend adding Font Awesome and Roboto font as a link inside index.html => https://mdbootstrap.com/docs/b5/vue/getting-started/installation/
- The name of the package changed from
- The documentation of components and API is available here => https://mdbootstrap.com/docs/b5/vue/
- Keep in mind that we now recommend using Compostion API instead of Options API.
I hope you find these tips helpful.
Keep coding, Mikołaj from MDB
Hire our experts to build a dedicated project. We'll analyze your business requirements, for free.
- User: Free
- Premium support: No
- Technology: MDB Vue
- MDB Version: MDB4 6.7.2
- Device: PC
- Browser: Chrome
- OS: Windowns10
- Provided sample code: No
- Provided link: No