Topic: Free tier Database pricing
mrChernicharo free asked 1 year ago
I currently have 4 small databases hosted in MDB/databases and I'm planning to have 2 more soon.
So far everything has worked amazingly, data is always accessible and I haven't faced any connection issues.
Still, I'm having a hard time finding information about usage and costs.
My questions are:
1) What is the maximum number of DBs I can host for free?
2) What's the maximum amount of data I can store in one DB instance? (in mega/gigabytes)
3) How much data can I store across all DBs?
4) What's should I expect when one of these limits is crossed? Will the DB refuse to store additional entries? Will my data get truncated? Will I be automatically moved into the not-free-tier?
Let me answer your questions accordingly:
- In the Hobby (free) plan you cannot host any databases. In the Professional tier, you can host one database and unlimited projects. If you want to host more databases, please contact us through the form at https://mdbgo.com/pricing/ - please click the "Contact us" button on the "Custom offer" card.
- In the Professional tier, you can use up to 1G space per database. In the Enterprise plan, you can use up to 10G per database.
- As mentioned above, currently we are setting limits per database.
- If you exceed the size limit, we will revoke write permissions to a given database and it will be read-only. We will grant the write permissions once the database size gets below the limit.
If you have any further questions please use comments and I'll try to address them.
Hire our experts to build a dedicated project. We'll analyze your business requirements, for free.
- User: Free
- Premium support: No
- Technology: MDB CLI / MDB GO
- MDB Version: 3.4.0
- Device: desktop
- Browser: chrome
- OS: macOS Monterey (version 12.4)
- Provided sample code: No
- Provided link: No