Topic: [MDB GO] Unable to create Wordpress site
tannad free asked 2 years ago
Steps to reproduce
- Login to mdbgo.com
- Create new project with type = "wordpress"
- Choose Wordpress instance type = "Blog" -> Click "GO"
- Fill "Page name" and "Email" -> Click "GO"
- Error appears: "Couldn't install your WP instance.." (as screenshot #1 below)
New Wordpress site is created successfully include valid URL along with new database.
New project is created without URL address and database
Resources (screenshots, code snippets etc.)
Hire our experts to build a dedicated project. We'll analyze your business requirements, for free.
- User: Free
- Premium support: No
- Technology: MDB CLI / MDB GO
- MDB Version: 3.4.0
- Device: Macbook Pro 2014
- Browser: Chrome
- OS: MacOS
- Provided sample code: No
- Provided link: No