Topic: Clear button does not work in MDBDateTimepicker and MDBTimepicker
clickstudioltd priority asked 3 months ago
- Clear button does not clear the field nor calls the
onChangemethod in any of these components.
- When you press clear button in
MDBDateTimepicker, the component goes into invalid state on the form with a red border even though there is no
This button works fine in
Krzysztof Wilk staff answered 3 months ago
- That's a default behavior of our Timepicker's "Clear" button. It should reset the clock instead of actually clearing the input.
- That's a bug, we'll fix that as soon as possible. Sorry for that inconvenience.
clickstudioltd priority commented 3 months ago
Okay, so how are you supposed to clear the selected date and time with
MDBDateTimepicker? Because this button actually clears the selected date in
MDBDatepicker in the field as well as calling the
Hire our experts to build a dedicated project. We'll analyze your business requirements, for free.
- User: Priority
- Premium support: Yes
- Technology: MDB React
- MDB Version: MDB5 5.1.0
- Device: PC
- Browser: Mozilla Firefox
- OS: Windows 10
- Provided sample code: Yes
- Provided link: No