Topic: Using the Drag and Drop features
Oflaz free asked 2 years ago
Hello, We want to buy MDB5, but we have a few questions.. We reviewed your Drag and Drop Builder from the link here. We have questions about the Builder:
1. Are there more blocks in the pro version? If yes, which blocks?
2. Can we customize blocks with MDB's components? If we can, which components can we use?
3. Can we add our own blocks or components to the Builder?
4. Can you share more details on how the process works?
The support forum is dedicated to technical questions.
All questions regarding MDB licensing, products, partnerships and other non-technical queries should be asked directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
I will help you in that case because I don't want to hold you any longer but please write directly to contact next time :)
- The Builder is available only in PRO version, specifically in the Advanced tier.
- Yes, all of components are fully customizable. After purchase you get access to the source code of all components & design blocks. All MDB components & plugins are compatible with each other so you can also add more components to a given block.
- No, I'm afraid there's no such feature for now.
- Could you please clarify this question? It would be best if you could describe your expectations in depth in a private email.
Hire our experts to build a dedicated project. We'll analyze your business requirements, for free.
- User: Free
- Premium support: No
- Technology: MDB Standard
- MDB Version: MDB5 3.10.0
- Device: Desktop
- Browser: Chrome
- OS: Ubuntu
- Provided sample code: No
- Provided link: Yes