Topic: How can I get email notifications to answers for my questions
itay pro asked 4 years ago
I and my colleague have just tested the notification system and it definitely works.
As you may have noticed, I have commented on your last answer. I did this just to show that everything works fine. After about 5 minutes, my colleague @Bartłomiej Malanowski, who is subscribed to this topic, received the email notification which looks like this:
Moreover, especially for you, I have looked into our logs and I could see that the email notifications are definitely sent. So the problem is not on our side- for sure.
I suggest you check a few things:
- Unsubscribe and subscribe again - old but effective practice, maybe it'll help
- Firewall - check if there are any rules which may block our emails
- Inbox settings - check if there are any blacklist entries which may block our domain. Also try adding us to the whitelist or something similar
- Different device - it may sound weird but maybe it will help. Try to re-subscribe from the new device
- Different network - try to connect to a different network so you get a new IP address. Try to re-subscribe from the new network
This is all I can tell you about what can be wrong. I can assure you one more time that email notifications works as expected.
I replaced my email address with one on the same domain. Still no notifications
I replaced my email address with one on another domain (gmail). Still no notifications
And yes, I subscribed to those alerts
5 months later, still nothing
Please advise as I miss your answers
Hire our experts to build a dedicated project. We'll analyze your business requirements, for free.
- User: Pro
- Premium support: No
- Technology: Other
- MDB Version: -
- Device: -
- Browser: -
- OS: -
- Provided sample code: No
- Provided link: No