Topic: Multirangeslider - Issues with tapping and ranges
smoehrle premium asked 2 months ago
there are some issues with the multi range slider.Screenshots are on mobile from the doc page: https://mdbootstrap.com/docs/standard/forms/multi-range-slider/
- Min value can get below 0
- Min value can be greater than max value
- Tapping (like clicking or push,release with the finger) completely breaks the component. There is no values-event and afterward the slider does not work anymore.
We have a task to fix this in our to-do list. We will try to fix it as soon as possible.
I'm experiencing the same issues and - adding to Smoehrle's list :
- I'm not able to get to the max value. I specified max=600, but depending on the device dimensions, I can only go up to 593/595/598...
- Start values are not stable: When setting startValues: [1, 600] and moving only the right slider, my minimum starting value of 1 changes to 2, although the left slider hasn't been touched.
And is there a way to programmatically update the values of the range slider?
Hire our experts to build a dedicated project. We'll analyze your business requirements, for free.
- User: Premium
- Premium support: Yes
- Technology: MDB Standard
- MDB Version: MDB5 5.0.0
- Device: Mobile
- Browser: Chrome
- OS: Android
- Provided sample code: No
- Provided link: Yes