epochsys priority asked 4 months ago
I have some presale technical questions and was directed to this forum by someone in sales.
I am developing a large-scale enterprise product using MVC architecture C# and Dot Net Core. I use DevExtreme for many controls like DataGrid, Charts, and others.
I want to use MDB Standard PRO in my existing project and have the following questions:
- Do I need to use Sass to use your libraries?
Thanks. Will let you know if I have any other questions.
- You can use modules or crate custom MDB UI KIT version
- Yes, we have prepared starters that have PurgeCSS
- When creating our UI kit, we made sure that our JS code did not conflict with other libraries. Therefore, it is a namespace. For example, to create a modal init, you need to use code like this:
const myModal = new mdb.Modal(document.getElementById('myModal'), options). Unfortunately, if you will be using modules, they are not namespaced. But in case of problems you can use src to create your own version of the MDB leaving only the components you need. Then you will be able to use, for example, the library option in webpack which will allow you to namespace your MDB UI KIT version. Unfortunately, when it comes to css classes, some of them may conflict with other libraries. Then the only option is to modify the source code and adapt the class names to your needs
- You don't have to. You can use a ready-made CSS file containing all component's styles or CSS for individual components (modules)
Hire our experts to build a dedicated project. We'll analyze your business requirements, for free.
- User: Priority
- Premium support: Yes
- Technology: MDB Standard
- MDB Version: MDB5 6.4.1
- Device: ThinkPad
- Browser: Chrome
- OS: Windows 10
- Provided sample code: No
- Provided link: No