See how easy it is to install and use Material Design for Bootstrap 4.
This tutorial refers to MDB4 (based on the newest Bootstrap 4). If you are interested in MDB3 (and Bootstrap 3), click HERE.
Step 1: Choose your version
|400+ Basic Components|
|2000+ Premium Components|
|SASS, CSS, JS, HTML files|
|50+ Premium Sections|
|8 Basic Plugins|
|22 Premium Plugins|
|Enhanced Bootstrap Modals|
|14 Premium Page Templates|
|50% discount on all other products|
|Direct download GitHub, CDN, NPM & Bower||Go Pro|
Step 2: Install it
1. After downloading everything is ready to start.The folder you have downloaded contains both core bootstrap files and our framework files. Everything is linked and ready to use. Just open the file index.html and start to create some amazing thing!
2. In the menu on the left, you can find a list of all components you can you use with our framework. Explore and have fun!
3. If you need more help with installation, watch our 5 min Quick Start Guide:5min Quick Start
4. To help you start, we have prepared a few nice starter templates. You can find it here:Starter templates
5. Do you need something more? Have a look at our stunning Premium TemplatesPremium templates
Step 3: Stay up to date
The world of web development is changing extremely fast. Every month we are releasing new updates and products. Do not miss it.