Learn Bootstrap with us
Bootstrap is the most favored and dynamically evolving front-end framework.
It became the undeniable leader in web design considering it is used and appreciated by millions of programmers across the world.
It is hard to find more advantageous tool compared to Bootstrap.
Considering its progressive development and snowball upsurge of projects based on this framework, every web designer or developer should at least be familiar with basics of Bootstrap.
Let’s summarize. So what exactly is Bootstrap?
1. It is a free front-end framework for faster and easier web development.
3. It provides you with a convenient approach to creating responsive designs.
Why use Bootstrap?
1. It is novice friendly, so you don’t have to master HTML or CSS before diving into it.
2. It’s CSS works perfectly on either phones, tablets or desktops thanks to its responsive features.
3. It’s core framework styles are preset to mobile-first approach.
4. All the modern browsers are entirely compatible with Bootstrap (Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Safari, and Opera).
“Bootstrap Tutorial” which we have prepared for you, will guide you progressively through Bootstrap elements, step by step.
It is split into three sections.
Each of them will navigate you through the creation process of particular web projects.
Thanks to that, you will get a chance to learn different aspects regarding Bootstrap.
Each lesson is provided with series of practical examples, and each of those examples brings a meaningful web design knowledge.
In this tutorial, you will use our Bootstrap overlay, which provides a marvelous appearance consistent with the standards of Material Design by Google.
The overlay is called Material Design for Bootstrap, and you can get it for free from our website.
If you want to get more excited and see possibilities offered by MDBootstrap, you can read more about it here:
…or you can jump directly into the tutorial and start to create some amazing things right now!
Each of the following lessons will progresively guide you on your Bootstrap journey and will familiarize you with the most crucial web development aspects.