Author: Michal Szymanski
Learn Bootstrap with us
Bootstrap is the most favored and dynamically evolving front-end framework.
It became the undeniable leader in web design. It is used and appreciated by millions of programmers across the world. It is hard to find a more effective tool than Bootstrap.
Considering its progressive development and the snowballing upsurge of projects based on this framework, every web designer or developer should at least be familiar with the basics of Bootstrap.
What you are going to create:
What will you learn:
Together with Bootstrap, you will also learn many other powerful and useful technologies.
Material Design for Bootstrap
Web Design / UI / UX theory
What you should know before you start learning Bootstrap:
Let’s summarize. So what exactly is Bootstrap?
1. It is a free front-end framework for faster and easier web development.
3. It provides you with a convenient approach for creating responsive designs.
Why use Bootstrap?
1. It is novice-friendly, so you don’t have to master HTML or CSS before diving into it.
2. Its CSS works perfectly on either phones, tablets or desktops thanks to its responsive features.
3. Its core framework styles are preset to mobile-first approach.
4. All the modern browsers are entirely compatible with Bootstrap (Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Safari, and Opera).
The “Bootstrap Tutorial” that we have prepared for you, will guide you progressively through Bootstrap elements, step by step.
Each lesson is provided with series of practical examples, and each of those examples brings you meaningful web design knowledge.
In this tutorial, you will use our Bootstrap overlay, which provides a marvelous appearance consistent with the standards of Material Design by Google.
The overlay is called Material Design for Bootstrap, and you can get it for free from our website.
If you want to get more excited and see possibilities offered by MDBootstrap, you can read more about it here:
Spread the word:
Install MDB CLI
It's the fastest way to create and host MDB projects