Author: Filip Kapusta
When we send push notifications, a best practice is to keep a track of their click rate. BrandFlow allows us to analyze views and clicks via its Push Performance feature.
Using the Push Performance feature
- In BrandFlow navigate to Push Notifications/Performance
- You'll see the Notifications Performance Chart - it represents activity from all of your push notifications.
- Next to the chart you'll find the total number of clicks, average clicks per notification and percentage change.
- In the table below that, you can see the list of notifications you sent. Under the notification title, you can check the specific List and Target.
- You can also explore the data and compare single-notification performance indicators like views, clicks, and click-thru-rate.
- To define a performance time range, use the dropdown menu in top-right corner or choose custom time range via the Time Picker input next to it.
When displaying performance within one day time range - BrandFlow will show it on an hourly basis.
Spread the word: